Sunday, May 15, 2005

IF TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY...

Your Horoscope for May 15, 2005

You will find yourself in quite a few situations where you have to fight for what you believe. Fortunately, you are not the sort to let others walk all over you, but there is no need to stomp your opponents into the ground. It might also help if you were not quite so touchy about criticism. Just because someone disagrees with you does not make him your enemy.

To celebrate my 37th birthday, I rolled out of bed at 7 a.m. (on a Sunday, no less) and ran Nordstrom's "Beat The Bridge" 8k during a torrential downpour. It opened my sinuses and alleviated the nasty allergy haze I've been under for the past few weeks. Not a bad way to start the day!

So as of today, I am:

13,514 days old
1,167,609,600 seconds
324,336 hours
1,930 weeks (rounded down)


I'll admit I was dreading adding another candle onto my birthday cake; but today I feel like a million bucks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is FANTASTIC!!
What a great way to show this year who is boss!

HBD again!!
p.s. I did enough lounging for two!

LeFemmeMonkita said...

Whoops! Well, ya never know...you may just have a knack for blogging!
Thanks for the bd wishes!