Monday, March 07, 2005

So who do you think rules supreme?

Today, the Audiophile columnist on Salon.com poses the question, "Who rules supreme?" You can e-mail your answer by clicking on the hotlink within the column.

My answer is Kasabian. They've been on the top of KEXP's charts since their single, "Club Foot" was released in mid-February. The Leicester, England band revives the infectious grooves of the early 90s Manchester scene (think Happy Mondays, Primal Scream, Charlatans UK) and hey...anyone who names themselves after one of Charles Manson's minions is ok by me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh.

My Kasabian review will be on blogcritics by the weekend.

Let's just say we so do not share the same mindset :) :)

LeFemmeMonkita said...

I wouldn't expect anything less from you, my dear! BTW, who do you think rules supreme?