Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Smile! I see you!

Ever wonder who's reading your blog?

I do and I use Site Meter to track who my readers are.

It's just nice to see where everyone's from--and I even have a few people who visit me about once a week. (Hi to the person at the EPA or Ameritech! Hi Poppy!)

Today I had a reader from Whole Foods. (I LOVE your store and used to do PR for you! Sustainable fishing anyone?)

I just wanna say "thanks" for reading! I don't know how you stumbled across my site, but I'm glad you found me!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whole Foods? Probably found your site while looking for "canned goods," then stayed because your life was so interesting. Who is this Mr. Na, they wonder. Why does she torture herself with scary movies if they give her the ebbie-jeebies? And what is her fascination with Ben Folds? *grin*

Jade

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed with SiteMeter. It's unhealthy. It really is. But I do it anyway. And I understand when others do, too. :)

I have a reader who comes from uscourts.gov, which used to make me paranoid. She's now one of my weekly catering clients. I keep getting hits from someone at Time magazine, so of course I'm hoping to get a weekly column from them.

Poppy