Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lookit me, all busy and stuff

Time flies when you're running around like crazy, and now I understand why my parents always commented on how the years passed so quickly for them. It's happening to me now, too.

I can't say I've bitten off more than I can chew, but I can say that I'm getting pretty darn close to being able to say it. I've been busy. I've been writin...for everything...for this and this, just not this blog. Such a shame, too, since I started in in 2004. It really deserves to be dusted off and placed back into my regular writing routine.

Both kids are in school now (yay, me!) so you'd think that six hours a day would be a delicious break. No such luck, my virtual friends. I've just managed to cram more crap into my day only to get frustrated by the end of it and wonder what it was that I accomplished.

Alrighty, well, I hate making "resolutions" in January because it seems so trite; but since it's January, and I've been wanting to start the ol' blog back up again, I might as well say that I'm gonna try to be more diligent.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.